Each week, Greg and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google Business Profile, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- GBP Category updates.
- Google changes in search experience with posts and location verification.
- Malware blocking reinstatements.
- New double verification and video verification.
- WooCommerce has a new E-commerce plugin for products.
- Why do my GBP posts keep getting rejected?
- Is switching from a free Google website with good ranking to WordPress worth the risk?
- Does your GBP rank better if you check off ‘yes’ to identifies as x owned?
- Is there a way to convert a regular account with over 2000 GBP to an agency account?
- Are there problems with Google adding services that takes multiple times to remove?
- I seem to be getting more calls after switching from voicemail only to answering them – does Google have any affect on that?
- What are your thoughts on the transparency company?
- If a business gets their GBP suspended and they are advertising with Local Service Ads, is it affected?
- I’m concerned about missing calls for double verification – any suggestions?
- Google has said that because of a previous violation, pictures are permanently restricted even though I have taken care of the issue- what can I do?
- Is it helpful for SEO to complete the free mini website if a company already has a free standing website?
Links from This Week’s Session