Want more news coverage for your brand or clients?
The Propel PR Management (PRM) team studied over 400,000 PR pitches its users sent during Q3 of this year to share a quarterly report on the state of PR pitching today.
Did you know that journalists responded to the most PR pitches on Wednesday for the third quarter in a row so far?
This study includes everything you need to know about crafting the most effective PR pitches that will secure the news coverage you’re after.
- How journalist engagement has evolved Q/Q and Y/Y.
- Which days journalists open and respond to the most PR pitches.
- How to most effectively pitch specific stories like broadcast news, funding announcements and bylined articles.
- Strategy tips for follow-up emails based on average journalist open and response times.
- The structure of the best and worst pitches, from subject length to total pitch length and more.
Download your copy of the report to find out what journalists are looking for in your PR pitch!
Sponsored by Propel
Propel PRM is the leading PR platform helping marketing & communication professionals connect with journalists & influencers, earn media coverage and measure impact. With Propel you can discover relevant media to pitch, manage relationships & campaigns, monitor coverage, share of voice, and measure ROI from earned media.