Looking for the best eClincher alternative to power your social media strategy? We’ve got you covered.
eClincher is a great tool but it’s not ideal for everyone.
So, in this post, we’re comparing the best alternatives so you can find the ideal social media tool for your needs.
Let’s jump into the list.
The best eClincher alternatives – summary
- Agorapulse – Our top pick for eClincher alternatives. This all-in-one social media tool has all the features you’ll need. The UI is excellent, the platform is robust and the support is excellent. Publishing, social inbox, analytics, reporting, and more features are included.
- Sendible – This is an affordable and feature-rich tool, that’s a true all-in-one SMM solution. It has everything you need to manage social media accounts at scale making it the perfect choice for agencies.
- Pallyy – This is a relative newcomer to the space compared to others on this list. But our experience with the platform has been excellent. While it doesn’t have content queues for scheduling, the publishing workflow is slick. It’s an all-in-one tool with all the core features you’ll need. Entry-level pricing is extremely affordable at $15/month/social set.
#1 – Agorapulse
Agorapulse is an all-in-one social media tool that is the perfect alternative to eClincher. It comes complete with an intuitive publishing tool, and a unified social media inbox that is great for keeping track of all your social media messages in one place.
Just like eClincher, Agorapulse has a social media monitoring tool that can help you keep a close eye on what users are saying about your brand online.
You can also use it to learn more about your competition. Agorapulse also has a great reporting feature that can help you to learn more about your content performance and track trends in your social media activity.
You can also use this feature to keep a close eye on your team and their response times to social media messages, which is a useful feature for larger teams and agencies.
The good thing about Agorapulse is that it comes in at a slightly lower price point than eClincher, with plans starting from $49/month and a free plan available for up to 10 posts per month.
- All-in-one social media tool
- Social media monitoring built-in
- Intuitive platform
- Powerful analytics and reporting features
- Feature-set that’s ideal for agencies
- Great support
- Free plan is quite limited
- Standard plan doesn’t include monitoring tool
Agorpulse offers a limited free plan. Paid plans start at €59/month/user. Yearly discounts available.
Read our complete Agorapulse review.
#2 – Sendible
Sendible is an all-in-one social media management tool that can help you manage social media at scale. And it’s surprisingly affordable considering the features on offer.
It has everything you need to publish, create, and track in one easy-to-use, intuitive dashboard. Firstly, you can use the visual scheduler to plan, queue, and publish all your posts.
You can also add all the essential elements, from hashtags, to mentions and more. You can use the analytics feature to keep an eye on your social media metrics, track your website views and create in-depth reports for yourself of your clients.
Not only this, but Sendible also has an extremely useful social listening tool that is as good if not better than eClincher’s.
You can use it to track conversations about your own brands, or your competitors, and there’s also a tool to help you gain more leads from Twitter.
Sendible is an agency-level solution, so it has some great collaboration features that can help your social media operations to run more smoothly. You can manage and assign tasks, assign important conversations, and much more.
Overall, it’s a useful and affordable tool perfect for small businesses and agencies.
- Intuitive tool
- All-in-one solution
- Feature-rich publishing tool
- Excellent social media report builder
- Ideal for agencies
- No free plan is available
Plans start from $25/month when billed annually
Read our Sendible review.
#3 – Pallyy
Pallyy is a relatively new social media management tool, but it’s well worth considering if you’re looking for an easy-to-use, affordable eClincher alternative.
Whilst Pallyy isn’t as feature-rich as eClincher, it has everything your need to manage your social media accounts effectively. Firstly, it comes complete with an extremely intuitive visual content calendar that makes it super easy to schedule and publish your content.
You can save posts to your media library, and create hashtag lists and templates to make creating and scheduling posts quick and simple. It also integrates with Canva, so you can easily create posts using this feature.
In addition to scheduling, Pallyy has recently introduced a unified social inbox that you can use to stay on top of your social media interactions.
Pallyy also offers analytics for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, with metrics like followers, likes, and user demographics. There is also a bio link tool, which is a great addition to the feature set.
The main draw of Pallyy is its affordability. At just $15/month/social set, it’s a great choice for creators or businesses that are just managing social media accounts for one brand.
- Very affordable + free plan
- Easy to use
- Great content creation tools and visual calendar
- One of the best social inbox tools
- No monitoring tool
- Analytics is only available for certain social networks
Pallyy offers a free plan which includes up to 15 posts per month for 1 social set. Paid plans start from $15/month/social set.
Read our Pallyy review.
#4 – Metricool
Metricool is a feature-rich SMM tool, and it’s extremely affordable too. The tool has everything included, from an awesome visual content calendar to a link-in-bio tool, and in-depth social media analytics and reporting features.
One of the standout features of Metricool is Real Time, which allows you to monitor social conversations as they happen and keep your finger on the pulse when it comes to social interactions and brand management.
Metricool can be used to handle all areas of your social media strategy, including hashtag planning, ad management, and competitor analysis.
And, with a free plan available, and extremely competitive paid plan pricing, it’s definitely worth considering as an alternative to eClincher.
- Feature-rich planner with automation and ‘optimal time to post’ features
- Link in bio tool
- Real-time monitoring
- Free plan + affordable paid plans
- White labeling is not included in cheaper plans
- Reporting feature not included in the free plan
Metricool offers a free plan that is suitable for 1 user and 1 social media set. Paid plans start from $12 per month.
#5 – NapoleonCat
NapoleonCat is a useful social media management solution that incorporates automation to make managing your social media accounts that little bit easier.
Like eClincher, it has a bunch of essential SMM features like a scheduler, analytics, and a social inbox, but it’s the automation features that really help it to stand out from the crowd.
You can automate your social customer service, to help you improve response times and lessen the load on your team. You can also automate other key tasks such as report generation, scheduling and publishing, ad moderation, and more. You can also use it to organize your workflows, which is great if you have a larger team that you need to keep on track.
The one thing NapoleonCat lacks is a social listening tool. However, it does have an auto-moderation tool, that can help you discover leads and comments from multiple social media channels and automatically delete spam or offensive content to protect your brand image.
- Useful automation features
- Social inbox
- Intuitive publishing tool
- Designed for customer service teams
- Complicated and expensive pricing model
- No social listening tool
NapoleonCat charges per user and social media accounts, so prices vary. Plans start from $25.82/month when billed annually. This includes 1 user and 3 social profiles.
#6 – Crowdfire
Crowdfire is an all-in-one SMM tool that can help you manage publishing, content creation, mentions, and analytics.
One of the best things about Crowdfire is that it has article and image curation tools that can help you to come up with new content ideas to post on your social profiles.
It also has a super useful publishing tool that can be used to schedule and queue posts, and will also automatically calculate the best time to post your content.
Overall it’s a useful tool that would be perfect for small agencies, businesses, and entrepreneurs.
- Article and image curation features
- Post queuing and best time to post
- Mentions monitoring
- VIP plan only includes up to 25 accounts linked
- The free plan doesn’t support Pinterest
- Doesn’t support TikTok
Crowdfire offers a free plan that includes up to 10 scheduled posts a month. Paid plans start from $7.48 when billed annually.
#7 – SocialBee
SocialBee is another great alternative to eClincher for those that primarily need a social media scheduler. It stands out for its broad platform support, ease of use, and affordability.
SocialBee works with most of the same networks as eClincher including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
And it has most of the same tools too. You can use it to create social graphics, schedule posts, and analyze the results.
In particular, the Create toolkit is one of our favorite features. It has some neat features including native Canva integration.
It’s primarily designed as a social media scheduling tool. While it doesn’t have all the same features as an all-in-one solution, its scheduling functionality is extremely powerful and super easy to use.
You can use content categories to keep everything organized, and you can customize individual posts to create variations for each social network.
- Ease of use
- Great content calendar
- One of the best social publishing tools we’ve tested
- Supports most social media platforms
- No free plan (only free trial)
- All plans limit the number of posts you can schedule
Plans start at $15.80 per month (billed annually). You can get started with a 14-day free trial.
Read our SocialBee review.
#8 – Iconosquare
Iconosquare is the best alternative to eClincher if analytics and reporting is your top priority.
Iconosquare has most of the features you’d expect from an all-in-one social media marketing platform, including tools for publishing/scheduling, inbox management, listening, and collaboration.
But what makes it stand out from the crowd is its analytics capabilities. It offers best-in-class data, with more KPIs and metrics than many of its competitors. And thanks to the built-in benchmarking feature, you can even compare your performance against industry averages.
Iconosquare also makes it easy to visualize all your most important data in stunning graphs and charts. Then, you can distribute those reports to the brands or stakeholders you work with via email automatically.
- Top-of-the-line analytics
- Excellent reporting tool
- Broad feature set
- Custom dashboard builder (you choose which KPIs to report on)
- A bit pricey
- No free plan
Plans start at $49 per month (billed annually). A 14-day free trial is available.
Read our Iconosquare review.
#9 – PromoRepublic
PromoRepublic is the best eClincher alternative for local businesses. It’s more than just a social media marketing tool—it’s a complete ‘local marketing platform’ with tools to help with SMM, SEO, review management, and more.
In terms of social media, PromoRepublic has most of the same features as eClincher. You can use it to schedule social posts on all your social networks, monitor brand mentions, and view/manage/respond to your messages and comments from one place.
Plus, it also comes with a neat image editor and template library, which gives you over 6,000 social post templates to customize and use in your marketing campaigns. What’s cool about it is it lets you set up preset brand styles to ensure all your posts look consistent and feature the same brand colors.
But it’s all the other key features that make PromoRepublic really stand out. You can use the platform to manage and acquire positive reviews on sites like Google Maps and Yelp. Plus, local SEO tools can help you to boost your organic search visibility so that more people can find your local business online.
- Built for local businesses
- Includes other marketing tools aside from social media
- Advanced design and optimization tools
- Native mobile apps available
- Less suitable for influencers
- A little pricey
Plans start from $49 per month (billed annually). A 14-day free trial is available.
Read our PromoRepublic review.
#10 – Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a solid enterprise-level eClincher alternative for brands and marketing agencies that want the very best. However, it’s substantially more expensive than eClincher.
Sprout Social plans start at around 4x the cost of eClincher plans, which puts it out of reach for smaller businesses with limited budgets. But if you can afford the hefty subscription cost, there’s no better SMM solution.
It can do pretty much everything eClincher can and much more, including post-scheduling, reporting, social listening, inbox management, etc. But what makes Sprout Social so powerful is the depth of its features. And its best-in-class collaboration and automation capabilities.
The Smart Inbox unifies all your connected social profiles into one single stream for your team to manage, while Message Spike Alerts notifies social media managers and senior team members when incoming message volumes surge to make them aware of time-sensitive events or potential crises.
Another neat feature is the integrated Bot Builder, which enables you to create custom automated chatbots to handle routine queries and resolve support issues, freeing up your team’s time to focus on more important tasks.
There’s a lot more we could talk about, but it’s much easier for you to explore it yourself with Sprout Social’s generous 30-day free trial.
- Best-in-class collaboration tools
- Advanced automations/workflows
- Sophisticated CRM
- Enterprise-level solution
- Built-in onboarding for new users
- Cost will be difficult to justify for some businesses compared to what other tools are offering
- Additional users are charged separately and they’re extremely expensive
- Higher learning curve than most
- Post scheduling workflow is weak compared to other tools
Plans start at $249 per month (+$199 per additional user). A 30-day free trial is available.
Read our Sprout Social review.
#11 – Hootsuite
Hootsuite is a popular social media management platform, with over 18 million users across the world. But like eClincher, it’s a little pricey.
Part of the reason Hootsuite is so popular is that it was one of the first social media tools.
Hootsuite Planner is the hub through which you schedule and publish your social media content. It includes an intuitive content calendar that lets you easily visualize all your posts in one dashboard, so you can map out your campaigns and collaborate with your team in real time.
There are some neat features here like the ability to suspend all posts immediately, in case you need to suddenly shift your strategy in response to an emerging opportunity or crisis.
You’ll also get access to Hootsuite Composer—the platform’s built-in design and planning hub.
Here, you’ll find a bunch of planner tools that can help you to create and store your social media marketing assets. That includes content libraries, an image editor, an automatic video adjustment tool (which sets the correct bitrate and dimensions for each network), and more.
But we’ve barely scratched the surface of what Hootsuite can do. It also comes with a bunch of other tools to help you manage audience interactions and messages, monitor your brand mentions, advertise content with paid social ads, and analyze results.
And if that’s not enough, you can install third-party apps through Hootsuite’s extensive app library to extend the platform’s functionality. Or just purchase Hootsuite’s own paid add-ons for social selling, customer care, and employee advocacy.
- Extensive app store
- Advanced features
- Unlimited post scheduling
- Strong collaboration features
- Quite expensive
- Bit of a learning curve
- Recent controversies may make other tools preferable (e.g. multiple price increases for legacy customers and the deal they made with ICE)
Plans start at $49/month. You can try Hootsuite out with a free 30-day trial.
eClincher alternatives FAQs
Want to learn more about eClincher alternatives? Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions…
Does eClincher offer a free plan?
No. Unfortunately, eClincher doesn’t offer a free forever plan like some of the tools on this list. However, if you’re thinking of purchasing eClincher, you can trial the tool for free for 14 days with no credit card required.
What is the best eClincher alternative for entrepreneurs?
eClincher is a tool that’s mainly aimed at larger businesses, and with plans starting from $65/month, they may be out of the budget for entrepreneurs. Pallyy is a great option for entrepreneurs and small businesses, as they have a free plan, and paid plans start from $15/month/social set, which can be scaled up when required as your business grows.
Which eClincher alternatives support TikTok scheduling?
Both Agorapulse and Pallyy support TikTok scheduling, making them great options if you want to schedule your video content ahead of time. According to We Are Social TikTok has the second highest consumer spend figure amongst mobile apps, so it’s well worth choosing a tool that supports TikTok, so you can include it in your social media strategy.
What’s the best free eClincher alternative?
Social media management tools like Agorapulse and Pallyy offer free plans. However, they are somewhat limited. Pallyy offers the best free plan, and it allows you to schedule up to 15 posts a month for free.
eClincher pros and cons
eClincher is a useful and feature-rich tool, but it’s not for everyone. Here’s a quick rundown of the pros and cons of the tool.
- eClincher is an all-in-one solution – Although it’s on the pricier side, eClincher includes all the tools you’ll need to manage your social media accounts effectively
- It comes complete with monitoring software – A lot of social media management tools focus mainly on publishing and inbox management. However, eClincher has a built-in monitoring tool that will let you track mentions and monitor brand sentiment.
- It has post queuing and automation features – eClincher’s auto post smart queuing tool allows you to queue content, automate posting, and post recycling, saving you and your team valuable time.
- It’s a pricey tool – eClincher doesn’t offer a free plan, and its plans start from $65 for 1 user and up to 10 social profiles. Compared to some other tools on the market, this is quite expensive and may be out of budget for smaller businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Limited support – eClincher doesn’t offer email or phone support. The only way to receive support is via live chat.
Choosing the best eClincher alternative for your business
As you can see, there are tons of great social media management tools available if you feel that eClincher is not the right fit for your business.
If you’re struggling to choose one, here’s a recap of our top picks:
- Agorapulse – A robust and easy-to-use all-in-one tool. This tool is perfect for social media publishing, analytics, reporting, and more. It’s well suited to agencies thanks to approval workflows, and user accounts, etc.
- Sendible – Like Agorapulse, Sendible is a complete social media management solution. Its feature-set is excellent and has everything you’ll need. In addition to the features you’d expect, there’s also a content suggestion tool to help you find engaging content to share with your audience. And entry-level pricing is quite affordable.
- Pallyy – A new but useful tool with great publishing features, and much more. This tool is one of the most affordable alternatives on the market.
Ultimately, you can’t go wrong with any of these three tools. All of them are capable of delivering what you need to manage a cohesive social media strategy.
Still not sure? Most of these tools offer a free trial or free plan for you to test. Click one of the links above to get started.
If you want to learn more about tools that can help you to improve your social media strategy, be sure to check out some of our other posts, including 17 Best Social Media Analytics Tools and 13 Best Social Media Scheduling Tools.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may make a small commission if you make a purchase.