Over the course of 2022 we received over 400 customer ideas that guided nearly 200 new features and platform enhancements! Thank you for sharing your ideas and know that we are listening!
We’re constantly iterating to better serve your growing businesses and while we’re excited to bring you even more innovation in the new year, it’s worth reflecting on all of the new capabilities and use cases that have been unlocked over the last 12 months.
Whether you are a new business just getting started or a large business looking to scale, the features we released this year deliver innovations across the ActiveCampaign platform to help you automate and grow with confidence. Let’s take a look back!
CRM updates that increase sales productivity
ActiveCampaign’s sales tools are as powerful as your need to grow. The enhancements made to the CRM this year make it possible for you to close far more deals, without any extra effort, sales reps, or manually managing time-consuming processes.
- Manage Deals more efficiently with enhanced direct emails: In April we made it easier for you to stay on top of deals by sending direct one-to-one emails to a contact right from their deal record. With this update you can now send a direct one-to-one email using your connected email address, track engagement (like opens, clicks, and replies) of sent emails, and even trigger automations based on that engagement.
- Store and access files from Deals: Helping sales team’s do more in less time was a major theme this year. You can now attach important documents directly to your deal records so that you have all pertinent information at your fingertips whenever you’re speaking with a prospective customer and trying to close a deal.
- Bulk edit Accounts and Deals: Quickly edit multiple accounts and deals to keep your CRM organized and up-to-date. You can use this feature to re-assign deals to new reps, move several deals over to a new pipeline, or make bulk edits to custom fields – all of in a matter of a few clicks.
- NEW: Trigger an automation when a task is completed: Segment the Task Completion automation trigger based on task type, outcomes, relation (contact vs. deal), or title.
To get started try out one of these pre-built automation recipes:
Automate and grow your brand engagement with the new and improved email designer
Our new email designer brings exciting updates and added features to your everyday use of ActiveCampaign, while delivering the best possible email experience to your customers. Throughout 2022 we’ve loaded the new designer with all the features you know and love from the classic designer–with a much more intuitive and reliable design experience. The new designer helped ActiveCampaign to remain G2’s #1 email template builder.
Check out these exciting enhancements that bring the new designer to parity with the classic designer:
Drive more conversions and build brand loyalty with product catalog
Shopify and WooCommerce customers can now sync all of their product data into the platform and unlock new use cases for customer experience automation thanks to the new product catalog block. Fun fact: ActiveCampaign customers recovered 128% more orders from abandoned carts during Black Friday Weekend 2022 compared to 2021!
Use the product catalog block to:
- Build targeted campaigns based on your audience’s interests, profile, and browsing behaviors and populate products that they’re most likely to buy.
- Customize through various filters, product sorting capabilities, or manually select the products that you want to highlight in a campaign to drive new product launches, cross-sell, and upsell activities.
Connect even more of your favorite apps
ActiveCampaign integrates with 900+ apps, allowing businesses to connect their best-in-class tools with ActiveCampaign’s powerful marketing automation. When you create a stack of highly specialized apps, you’re able to pick and choose the perfect solution for each problem.
In 2022, we rolled out over 50 new impactful integrations to add to your stack including:
And there you have it – a 2022 year in review of our top feature releases! If you’d like to hear about even more of the features released this year you can check out our Q4 2022 Product Updates Webinar!
Stay in the know about all of the latest and greatest product updates from ActiveCampaign on our release updates page. And if you’re not a customer but ready to start automating your business, Sign up for a free 14-day trial and see what the hype is all about.
Happy holidays everyone – we can’t wait to see you in the new year where we expect even more success and growth for your businesses!